- Crystals are gifts from mother earth which form naturally in the ground. As they form they may develop inclusions, irregularities that make them so unique.
- Crystals are fragile minerals to work with and during the process of cutting, polishing and finishing (mostly by hand) dents, chips, nicks or scratches may occur.
- Crystals are rarely ever found with zero scratches or marks!
- Any such dents/chips/scratches on a crystal DOES NOT affect its healing properties or potency.
- All sales are final and we do not accept refunds so please check all the images and videos carefully before purchasing.
- We respectfully ask that you do not bargain. We believe it is not good karma.
- Crystals and crystal healing are not to be considered as a substitute or replacement for professional medical treatment.
- Any information about crystals and their healing properties on our site are from our own personal beliefs, experiences and the result of our own extensive research. Any information about crystal healing on this site should be received and understood in the above context.
- We will consider any purchases you make from The Crystal Van are made on the basis of your own freedom of choice.
Even products that contain all natural ingredients, can cause skin reactions in susceptible individuals, especially if the products contain pure essential oils.
If you have sensitive skin, please do a skin patch test before use.
If use causes an adverse skin reaction, then discontinue use immediately, and see your doctor or pharmacist. The Crystal Van gives no guarantee of any implied health benefits nor shall The Crystal Van be liable for any damages, including consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of The Crystal Van products.
The information on this website has been compiled from published sources and a result of our own extensive research or experiences. Any information provided on The Crystal Van website is only as a guide. Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this site is correct and up to date, The Crystal Van cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented, and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always take full responsibility on their choices to satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended use. The Crystal van accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products.