Black Obsidian: The Truth-Teller
ALERTNESS: Carry with you as a protective guide during times of anger or conflict as it helps diffuse fiery situations and emotions. It is also useful when when entering new environments or meeting new people as it promotes sharpness and alertness so you can see through any BS.
EMPATHS: As a protection stone Black Obsidian is good for sensitive people, empaths or those who may be prone to psychic attacks or drained by other peoples energy.
CUTTING TIES: The sharp edges of black obsidian metaphysically act like a knife of a sword - helping you slice any chords, emotional ties or attachments that do not serve you. It is a powerful tool to help you cut those emotional pulls that are dragging you down. Using Black Obsidian Arrowhead, close your eyes and imagine the person, object or situation that you want to cut the emotional tie, then using the arrowhead make the movement of slicing that chord freeing yourself from them/it.
FENG SHUI & BLACK OBSIDIAN
- Place a Black Obsidian Arrowhead on your front door with the point downwards when there is no obvious danger/negativity. When you feel your home needs extra protection turn the point to face upwards.
- Use as protective guide during times of conflict, negativity, anger
- Carry Black Obsidian with you when you are entering new environments or meeting new people.
- Work with Black Obsidian when you want to energetically cut ties or emotional attachments to people or things
- Place in the North Bagua area (the area connected to career and life path)
How to cleanse black obsidian
- Sacred smoke (palo santo, sage, incense)
- Soil, Ground
- Fire - returning it to its volcanic origin (pass your obsidian 3 times quickly over the top of a candle flame) Be careful not to burn your fingers!
Planet: Saturn & Pluto
Planetary Day: Saturday