⋆ Calming ⋆ Tranquillity ⋆ Stress-relief ⋆ Eases Insomnia ⋆ Lifts Mood ⋆ Soothes Anxiety & Depression ⋆ Promotes sleep ⋆ Encourages Emotional Independence ⋆ Self-acceptance ⋆ Releases insecurities ⋆ Moving forward
Lepidolite is a stone full of calming and serene energy and often used to soothe anxiety and feelings of overwhelm due to its natural source of lithium.
Lepidolite encourages deep emotional inner work so that you can identity and release the unhealthy emotions or patterns. It brings peace to chaos by stilling "mind clutter" and calming anxious or fear based thoughts. Lepidolite clears blockages from all the chakras, especially the heart and third eye. Its soothing energies is known to calm stress related feelings such as worry, fear and anxiety replacing them with comforting vibrations of self-love and independence.
Lepidolite helps one release any self-sabotaging patterns or negative thoughts one has about themselves. It assists one to let go of feelings of being a "victim" insecurities and encourages one to moving forward with acceptance and more optimism. Lepidolite is also known to promote restful sleep or calm nightmares.
Who is Lepidolite for?
- If you tend to have a victim mentality or fixate on the negative
- If you have a low self-worth or self-sabotaging behaviours and patterns
- During times of stress, chaos or transition
- If you want to calm an overactive mind or relax
- If you want to grow spiritually and deepen the connection to the universe/source
How to use it:
- Place under your pillow or by your bedside to combat insomnia and promote more restful sleep
- Carry Lepidolite with you especially during times of stress or overwhelming emotions
- Hold in your dominate hand when meditating
How to cleanse it:
- Sunlight ☼
- Moonlight ☽
- Salt water or the sea
- Earth or soil
- Sacred smoke (such as palo santo or sage)
Country of Origin: USA
Approx. size: 8 - 8.5 cm
Note: Price listed is for one (1) stone. Pictures are for reference only. Each stone may vary slightly in shape, size and natural colouring.